JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Performance Section > AEM EMS Maps and advice

AEM EMS Maps and advice Andrew Henery

Old 09-07-2011, 10:32 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute
Default AEM V2 SR20dET S13 program

Here is a very conservative tune for 95lb injectors, 3bar AEM MAP, SR20DET, marginally built with 87mm 8.5/1 pistons, factory intake, JGY exhaust manifold, and a t3/t4 turbo

At this time, we were running a Precision Turbo wastegate.

We have very conservative timing in this Program, have the Knock sensor OFF, and have the boost limit set at 18.7psi.

We did 316HP and 294torque easily.

(We are going to advance the timing, set the Knock sensor value, and turn the boost limit to 30psi later.)

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 09-13-2011, 12:18 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a revised program for running up to about 23psi.

It's based off the first program, but we added in MORE timing, and adjusted the fuel curves to compensate for the AEM learning curve.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 09-15-2011, 12:01 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Here is another program.

After talking with Beau Brown from AEM, he gave me some tips. I wanted to thank him for the tech support. In the past, we have always cringed at selling/installing AEM products IF we needed tech support. It seemed as if they only wanted to help with domestic items, not sure why. Well, Beau was very helpful and concerned with us getting where we needed to be. Thanks!

We turned the knock control to "on", did a base run up to redline, while logging the voltage of the knock sensor but not at full boost.

After looking at it, we then went into the "Tabs" button, hit "hidden tabs" so we could see the knock control, and went into the knock screen. We moved the graph using the plus and minus keys so that the graph was close to the logged voltage, but above the logged graph. This way, it won't enact the knock feature until needed.

After you do this, you can then start playing with the timing. You can start advancing the timing more and more, making more power. Once you start hitting knock, then back it off a tad. This is a very safe and great way to make more power.

In the loaded program, we did NOT advance the timing anymore, due to the LMI hotpipe and the use of factory rods in the motor. For demonstration purposes, I am still uploading the program so you can see it.

Also, if you use this program, you will need to log your OWN knock threshold because every motor is different.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 12-02-2013, 03:20 PM

rmmc101 is on a distinguished road

question:

Do you have a program for 50lb injectors with your awesome rail, but similar setup as above?
I have bought from you in the past.

p.s. **** Paul Walker, glad he's dead, he should have been killed after the last movie
Old 12-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Little Sexy Road Magnet

Brennan@JGY is on a distinguished road

Yea,

Thats kind of harsh dont you think?

'03 WRX ----------catback, injen cai, coilovers, xxr527's, cobb heat shield, prosport bc, pyle double din
'03 Jeep Wrangler -4inch zone susp. lift with 35's, 15inch beadlocks, track bar, pitman arm, steering stabilizer.

Old 05-22-2014, 03:25 PM
djnicky240

that's awesome.

great work guys
Old 06-23-2014, 02:49 PM

hks-evo is on a distinguished road

why is your email address in your signature?

are you queer?

I'm in VA and I want to give you money.

Old 06-23-2014, 04:29 PM
djnicky240

I most def not queer. Someone or something got a hold of my password. Don't know how just be on the look out.

Tags
aem, josh holman, naggers, quierd, s13, sr20det, turbo