JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > JGYCustoms Specific > Z33 350z G35 section, 4.3L VQ

Z33 350z G35 section, 4.3L VQ Performance, Turbo's, Suspension, etc

Old 08-03-2013, 06:00 PM
350z driver

Bigcloud is on a distinguished road
Default Okay I've made up my mind...... JGY Customs Single Turbo Kit!

Okay soooo I've been following you guys turbo install and I also see it on your 350z products page. I want the T3 flanged turbo kit. I want you guys to install it and tune it. I do however need to rebuild my motor as it has 167k on it.

I'm glad I finally figured out what I want!!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:12 AM
abonham@JGY

awesome! im pretty pumped on the kit, everything from the install to the performance! and since im the guy doing the install/driving the car i kknow the ins and outs on it!

im tuned real safe due to my lack of fuel/stock block, but with a fresh motor/built bottom end, the potential would be great!
Old 08-05-2013, 10:35 AM
350z driver

I'm excited as well. I think I just want a stock motor refresh and the turbo kit. I don't want the added cost of a built motor. At least not yet. I would probably do exactly what you're doing and call it a day.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:03 AM
abonham@JGY

oh well in that case i would just boost the motor as it sits right now! 167xxx miles in all honesty is not a big deal in the nissan world, unless of course you are consuming oil...

but yea i would prob just throw the kit on as it sits and then, let us build you a short block in the future
Old 08-05-2013, 12:34 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's a great kit.

Trying to explain it to the crowd on my350z is like trying to explain to someone that you found the cure for cancer, but it causes your feet to stink. They focus on the foot odor and the the fact that cancer will be deleted, even explaining to you that kemotherapy doesn't cause your feet to stink. The people complaining about the issue that it might not go over 500HP.....what?

There's doers and there's talkers. Rarely are they the same group. Ask a group if you can make over 500HP on a factory RB25 stock exhuast manifold.....you'll get alot of "no's". We did it.

Back in the day, it was heated on the internet that you couldn't make over 400HP with an internally wastegated turbo.................and then we invented the 2871r and the 3076r..............

The piping and layout are very nice. It's a great value and is quality stuff.

Only suggestion: 3inch air inlet for the turbo

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 08-05-2013, 02:02 PM
350z driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by abonham@JGY View Post
oh well in that case i would just boost the motor as it sits right now! 167xxx miles in all honesty is not a big deal in the nissan world, unless of course you are consuming oil...

but yea i would prob just throw the kit on as it sits and then, let us build you a short block in the future
I like that option! I'm not consuming oil to my knowledge, but I would want to at least enjoy the kit for a while before the motor goes. If it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
Yeah, it's a great kit.

Trying to explain it to the crowd on my350z is like trying to explain to someone that you found the cure for cancer, but it causes your feet to stink. They focus on the foot odor and the the fact that cancer will be deleted, even explaining to you that kemotherapy doesn't cause your feet to stink. The people complaining about the issue that it might not go over 500HP.....what?

There's doers and there's talkers. Rarely are they the same group. Ask a group if you can make over 500HP on a factory RB25 stock exhuast manifold.....you'll get alot of "no's". We did it.

Back in the day, it was heated on the internet that you couldn't make over 400HP with an internally wastegated turbo.................and then we invented the 2871r and the 3076r..............

The piping and layout are very nice. It's a great value and is quality stuff.

Only suggestion: 3inch air inlet for the turbo
Yeah I don't get some people on that site as well. I've really stopped posting in some areas as there are plenty of douches on that site now. So this is what I'm thinking.

1. JGY Customs single turbo kit.
2. New clutch, flywheel (JWT)
3. Possibly new trans. I have 3-5-6 grinding...syncro's are definitely going.
4. Custom JGY Tune.

** later **

5. Spare long block. (to build motor later)
Old 08-06-2013, 11:23 AM

Shock Therapist (Tray) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcloud View Post
I'm glad I finally figured out what I want!!
There's nothing like having that peace of mind about what direction you want to go. It took me 4 years before I finally decided to pull the trigger!!

I know nothing about Electrical Theory, but I'm 99% sure that Batman stayed down the hall from me my Freshman year.

'97 240sx SE (???)
'05 Maxima SE (stock)
'12 FJ Cruiser TTSE (Trail Teams Special Edition, DeMello Rock Rails, Borla Duals, Air Dam w/Roof HIDs)

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it's in English, Thank A Soldier"
-James

Old 08-06-2013, 12:13 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Therapist (Tray) View Post
There's nothing like having that peace of mind about what direction you want to go. It took me 4 years before I finally decided to pull the trigger!!
true, but most people don't have the caliper in their gun like you.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart