JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Performance Section > Turbo Section

Turbo Section Boosted Section for Cars that run more than 0psi

Old 12-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Angels13 is on a distinguished road
Default Jgybb37r

I am debating on running this turbo, for my 500hp goal. I was wondering if running the internal gated version any good at high boost, or at least get to me to 420hp to the wheels? This is somewhat the last piece of the build that I need. My wife has been oredering parts for me while I am overseas. And has nothing but great things to say about your costumer service, so I want to keep my business with yall. Thanks for all the help.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:41 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

That is great turbo choice.

As you may know, back in 2005 Garrett decided to take that (ours) turbo main stream and mass produce it as the GT3076 with a T2 flange.

It is a great choice.............and the price is cheaper now.......... Have her call us.

P.S. We are running these in our new-yet-to-be released 350z turbo kits.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 02-18-2011, 04:34 AM

Angels13 is on a distinguished road

hey jason... i just ordered a complete turbo kit from you plus some anyways, i was wondering what is the stock wastegate psi on that turbo? So I can get my base map tune, thanks.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:11 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

it's up to you

the wastegate is adjustable from Garrett

you can put a air source to it and see when it opens the door...if that is at 10psi.......then that is your start

shorten the rod and do it again........if that is 14psi......then there you go

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart