JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Performance Section > Turbo Section

Turbo Section Boosted Section for Cars that run more than 0psi

Old 03-26-2008, 02:13 AM

B14Tomlin is on a distinguished road
Default Turbo Timer install

Need help installing a greddy turbo timer in my 98 200sx se-r. I have the first gen turbo timer, with the universal harness from JGY. I pluged it up, and nothing. I noticed that the ignition has six wires and the harness only has 5 what do i need to do? Thanks for the help.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:13 PM

B14Tomlin is on a distinguished road

Fonund the write up on the JGY page through the greddy tab, thanks to who ever was running customer service today.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:35 PM
Scott@jgy

I'm managing some of the customer service. I am here on the phone from 9am to 7pm.

I did not know to check this section for help questions, but I did notice it now...........

There is a section on our Greddy section that has a nice write up of what to do. We found this out a couple years ago.

I'm turbo'd KA and don't need the sarcasm.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7chL_a-ZL-M&feature=related

turbomario98 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to turbomario98
Angry jgy's customer service

as i have grown over the years i have noticed that some people want everything handed to them on a silver platter! as i was told you can't have the cake and eat it too! if you are looking for something and dont get off your a@$ to look for it then i dont want to help you myself. i would like to thank jgy for the customer support, and i know that no one else would make your problem theirs. you all deal with that phone ringing all day and never miss one call. to me that is great customer service if you ask me! i know from being in the shop man.

p.s. jgy had a customer that called everyday about some bushing for like weeks, and everytime he called he was always treated like the number one customer! who else would deal with that? and on top of that a great employee bought the kit themselves and sent it to the guy just to make sure that he had what he needed! an e mail or post is not a text message dude!!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:51 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

We are predominently a phone based company with internet resources. That link on the site is pretty good for describing what to do. Call us if you have any questions.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart