JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers

For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers Got it? want to sell it? Need it? want to buy it?

Old 12-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Bounce it slideways, Jersey Boys

prowrenchbill240 is on a distinguished road
Default SER Sell off

Nla
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06430.JPG (143.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06435.JPG (144.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06436.JPG (153.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06431.JPG (148.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by prowrenchbill240; 01-24-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: deleted post

Old 12-20-2011, 10:35 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowrenchbill240 View Post
I have 2 91 SER's for sale
1st one is a running driving everyday B13 SER has some repalcement jdm motor with the oil filter over by the right side motor mount not on the back od the engine
has good lsd 5 speed with no 5th gear pop out runs strong and uses no oil
has some rust issues in the rockers car is from IN but i drive it hard and its not rusty underneath. int is in good shape has 17 in wheels new rotors and pads,
new wires, flowmaster , cone filter, like i said drive every day , titile in hand
2000$

2nd one is a pretty cherry body no rust or damage, had had roller engine in it the loat comp on 2 cyl bottom end olloks great and has been rebuilt with 10 under crank, also it has a motor some sentra guru supposed to have buit with new pistons bearings but took it apart to be safe and it had reused loose headbolts put togeter with red grease?? but anyway it has 20 under crank with new bearings but one bearing had somthing in it and when it was rotated cut the bearing so it needs bearings and rings who ever did the rings jacked that up too, i got the gaskets set and new headbolts and it has a really nice ported head it comes with 3 or 4 sets of cams lsd 5 speed with no 5th gear pop out, lots of other spare parts has new hawk pads and rotors frt and rear really nice int, so its a roller with trans new clutch and 2 motors 17 inch Konigs title in hand 2000$
email for pics
wow, and you thought what we wanted for the race car was high? with a perfect motor/big brakes all around, and the wheel/tire combo?

You willing to move on those prices old man? if so, just say "some" and I'll contact you privately

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 12-20-2011, 04:58 PM

ok some you have my number also your race car was a 4 door se with a conversion to an SR20 and a not scca legal roll bar, mine are SER's with nice interors street legal with working sunroofs and stuff not perfect but nice
I am selling off the setra stuff to concentrate in my IMSA Z cars and my bad a 510
holla if you are int Oh yeah "young man" I may be old but still pretty dang quick LOL

Old 12-20-2011, 05:45 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowrenchbill240 View Post
ok some you have my number also your race car was a 4 door se with a conversion to an SR20 and a not scca legal roll bar, mine are SER's with nice interors street legal with working sunroofs and stuff not perfect but nice
I am selling off the setra stuff to concentrate in my IMSA Z cars and my bad a 510
holla if you are int Oh yeah "young man" I may be old but still pretty dang quick LOL
The spelling is so off it's hard to follow the message.
I don't have your number.
It's quite annoying to KEEP hearing about how you can't use a certain car in your area for certain racing fields you compete in. It's like arguing with one of my employees about something. If you don't want a car stereo that's in a car, take it out......you don't like a roll bar, take it out. Continously mentioning it and sending all the emails about it.......just don't buy it.

Instead of me reading "1. first one has rust and 2. second one doesn't run"

how about some photos Mr. SCCA?

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 12-20-2011, 07:17 PM

Well you should have my number in your customer file since I have purchased from you before so good heads up business practice would dictate retaining that information for future contact. Also since you have called me trying to sell me your car. So again you would think you would have my number. If you don't retain that type of information maybe you need to re-evaluate your business plan and operations. Another tip may be not to slam a customer on an open forum as you have instead maybe a better practice to contact someone privately. That type of action tends to erode the confidence of a customer in purchasing further since the owner of the parts and service establishment would slam publicly at will. I know you can do this as you have my email since I receive you spam mails about the parts you peddle.

On my spelling my apologies I lost the end of my middle finger in a machine last week so its hard to be as precise as I would normally be

Regarding your car I was responding to your jab about me asking too much for my cars I never would have mentioned your car at all until you slammed my stuff first.

I was just trying to post my vehicles on the Forums I thought would reach Nissan SER folks. I will focus my efforts in other venues.

I checked my spelling and syntax and I believe this post is free of any errors.
Have a nice day.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:22 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

1. I knew where you were going with this in the first post.
2. I ASSUME somewhere in your name there is a Bill or a William. Based on that information, I am not going to call the 400 Bills and Williams in our data base.
3. It's apparent by your insults and your selling the 2 cars that we sell stuff for, that we are not losing a customer due to 2 posts on a forum that we own, but because you are leaving the scene. You know you are leaving the scene and that is why you are taking the chance at trying to be mean to us.
4. If you want to make this public, I'll do so for you.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we bought a race car from a guy up north. We thought it would be something that ProWrenchbill would be interested in. We sent him an email through the forum because we do not know who he is (I don't) This man (bill) emailed us over 25 times about the car, mostly with insults about it, even going as far as calling us and explaining how he researched it and found out it in fact was not an SCCA car, but some other type of car and kept bashing all the mods it had. Then.........to ad insult to injury, he noticed the car came on a trailer, and then proceeded to insult the trailer including the tire selection. I got sick of it. It was so annoying. Ever been to a car lot and not like a car for sale? Did you ever keep contacting them insulting the car? Just don't buy it and move on.

I kept all of that off the forum and made just a slight adult tease at him with this statement in my first post "wow, and you thought what we wanted for the race car was high?"

My intentions were to get a better description on the cars from you, and then delete my post, only to help you sell the cars. From reading the post of yours, it sounded like the first one was rusty and ran, and the second one was not rusty and didn't run........that is how I read it.

You turned this into an immature pissing match and even got so immature as to talk about how fast you are. I would have even called you, but I didn't know who you were other than a friend of Cher.

pat on the back for a great thread about the cars for sale and another juvenile attempt at telling a business how it should run. Hey, why don't you contact Walmart and tell them to change the entrances to the side of the building........it's better for business.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 AM

Jerry is on a distinguished road

this is the bestest for sale thread on this forum!

that car is hot as ****!
Old 12-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Infiniti lover

G20Heather will become famous soon enough

All I read is him possibly saying the price is high, which you should describe further to prove the price, and then he suggested you post photos.....I don't see all the insults that you apparently see...

I'm not saying he was perfect, but there are a lot of Bills in the database and he sold a Sentra for $15k, so if you prove its value, I am sure he would agree, but all I read is "rusty"...

That's why posting photos would help. I can read about "great" deals all day, but I'm not interested unless I see what I'd be getting.

2002 G20
2005 G35x

Old 12-21-2011, 11:38 AM

E. Wojo is on a distinguished road

kick his *** sea bass lol party time

I stomp on these for good luck.

I am Eric Wojo of Atkins
Old 12-21-2011, 12:54 PM

E. Wojo is on a distinguished road

I was going to send you a PM and noticed that you and Jason were talking about the 4wd Sentra they have for sale.

You wrote: I would give 4$ thirty six cent, a half eaten box of tic tacs, a weedeater with a blowed up motor , a snapper rear engine mower with a broke pull start and bad transmission, a 3 pound spent fire extinguisher and a dirty harry pellet gun that dont shoot for it )

Seems like you can dish it out, but can't take it, you must be the man in your homo relationship LOL queer

I stomp on these for good luck.

I am Eric Wojo of Atkins