JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers

For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers Got it? want to sell it? Need it? want to buy it?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 04:45 PM
turbomiller86

Arrow '95 R33 GTST for sale

i'm going to be selling my skyline as soon as i get the motor put back in, which should be in about a month. check it out in the members rides section. i'm asking $15k OBO. this is a motorex car! with a salvage title b/c my brother owned it before me and got rear ended. the damage did not exceed the rear bumper and rear channels. (as in the shock towers did not get moved) I had the frame and fenders pulled and only had to replace the bumper and tail lights, my bro pushed them to total it because he had it insured for $45k and wanted that check and the insurance comp didn't know where to get the parts and he liked it that way so i hope the whole salvage title doesn't turn anyone off, its still the most badass car ever. i love it, however i'm wanting to sell it. please feel free to private message me if you or someone you know might be interested. NO TRAAAADESS ppl...my name is jason, and i live in ohio.