JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Our Community > Off Topic

Off Topic doesn't fit in another section, but you still feel the need to tell the world

Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Andreas Miko's (liar) email is different than his hatred on other forums

Dustin has called my attention to a problem that someone is causing on another forum. Well, being the "save everything" guy that I am and having a good memory, I explained to him the truth and told him I would find some emails.

I did.

Apparently, this Andreas guy is claiming that I or JGY or Jason owes him $150 or so. (oh no, the world is ending!) Well, he is wrong and he used to know this.

Normally, I would let this go, but some things you just can't. Lies really bother me.

Here's the deal.

2000/2001, Brad Poindexter brought his car to my house (this was before JGY had this building). It was a 4door Sentra. We changed it into a SR20DE 10/1 and turbo'd it. Brad provided most of the parts including the motor/tranny/turbo/harness. The harness shipped separately from SR20Development. He was actually the guy that set the install up. This was the first swap that I did for a customer. The turbo and manifold came from a Andreas fellow in Florida. The swap was done in 2 visits. I first just put the motor in and he left non-turbo'd. Later, he came back and I installed the turbo stuff and made an intercooler kit.

I nor JGY ever bought anything from Andreas.

1. I wanted Brad to buy the stuff from me. I sold that same stuff. He bought it somewhere else and that is ok.
2. In the 2002 (note that is at least one year after this happened) Andreas says that Brad stiffed him and hints at hurting him. (in the email)
3. In the email, he is all nice and gives out his home phone number. You would think if he had a problem, he would have said so.
4. Notice how I am even trying to say that his prices are higher than mine, but that I would try to raise mine so that I wouldn't undercut him (although he loves to do that to us now, I'm not blind)
5. Notice how I offer to only complinent him (well, that's over with)
6. The amount has now gone from $109 to $150, I guess he is charging interest.
7. quote from Andreas "Brad never gave me my $109 for overnighting his turbo"

I have attached an email from Andreas to me back from 2002.
I have attahced one of many invoices of Brad's to this as well so that Andreas can try and change his lie.
I asked Brad if it was ok and he said that we could include his info.
After this email, back in 2002, I asked Brad about the shipping and he said that he since paid Andreas.

Bottom line:
1. Andreas is not owed anything from me or JGY.
2. If Brad does or does not owe him anything is not our issue.
3. Andreas started this rumor about 4 years ago. My opinion is that some people think that talking bad about a place is a good way to make yourself look better. We run our business differently here. For some reason, many people in the SR community that use forums and claim to have a business, love to shoot at us. I guess when you are the biggest and the best, you become the target.

4. Let's see how Andreas tries to back peddle out of this. Now, some of you that thought "Jason" owed him, know the truth.

5. Let's see what the next "issue" becomes. We have been around since 2000, incorporated since 2003, and in 2009, we are even stronger. Hard work, dedication, and honesty keeps us ON TOP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Andreas1.jpg (214.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Brad1.jpg (262.1 KB, 14 views)

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 04-21-2009, 02:26 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

oh........it gets even better!

I searched and saw that he is implying that if I (I am saying I because back then in 2001, I was not incorporated) pay him the $150 not $109 (which is ok) that he will stop bashing us.

Here is another solution. Since we know that you are SO busy with helping everyone and love forums (I do not as I prefer to help on the phone, where you like forums and that is cool), you probably forgot the details and now seeing your email remember that I, Jason, in fact do not owe you anything. Not bragging by any means, but $150 would not make me go broke, but on purely principle, I don't want to mend this by simply throwing cash out. As a long time business owner and being in one of my families, I have found that only worsens problem.

Andreas, since now you probably remember the details, why don't you correct some of your past comments and change it to "Jason does not owe me money". It would be easy to do since now you remember. I forget things too sometimes, that is why I save so much stuff.

If you would like to be a member of our forum, and help fellow SR enthusiasts with tech advice, and even join our section of approved Vendors, we would gladly accept you in, assuming of course the correction be made about who owes who.

I'll make it easy for you as well. Your sign on name has been pre-approved. It is Andreas Miko , and an email has been sent to moppel_det@hotmail.com for you to be set up.

The guys over here would sure like all your years of knowledge of tech advice. Come join our party. It's easy, and all it costs is to remember the past.

Thank you for registering, Andreas Miko. An email has been dispatched to moppel_det@hotmail.com with details on how to activate your account. Click here to return to where you were previously.

You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 04-22-2009, 01:51 AM
BigBoss Sentra, packing more stroke than you know

mickey93ser is on a distinguished road

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
Old 04-22-2009, 09:52 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Looks like we have a new sign up according to Dustin......

and, of course, this whole post would be deleted when the corrections are made :-)

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 04-24-2009, 10:34 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

I guess the ego is preventing the correction. It's difficult to undo years of lies.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 04-28-2009, 09:17 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

he signed up, but has not posted yet

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 05-03-2009, 07:21 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

that Miami kitty got your tongue? or.......not man enough to tell the truth?

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 05-03-2009, 08:14 PM
AnthonyB13

I am not seeing his name in the member list anymore, he didn't pop smoke already did he?
Old 05-04-2009, 08:45 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

He either un-signed up or Dustin kicked him off. I'm not sure.

Either way, he's a low life for lieing to make himself seem better.

It all equals out in the end though.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 05-17-2009, 01:43 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

bumped it just so people can read it more as I know it bothers him

SR/RB/VQ technician