JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Chassis Specific > OTHER NISSAN'S

Old 02-03-2011, 11:35 PM

Glen 20V n16 is on a distinguished road
Default JGY LSD for RS5F70A

Hi
My name is glen and i have an N16 which has a QG18DE-T engine. Since im trying to get a bit more power out of it using E85 with is becoming more widely available in australia.

What im trying to figure out is of course the topic which is about the JGY LSD that is installed to the RS5F70A normally to the sr20s in you neck of the woods.

If you have these in stock, i would like to test them to see if it will work with the RS5F70A in australia since im gonna need more traction once the power of the qg18de-t has increased.

This is gonna be my daily since my other car (which is also an n16) is undergoing a SR20VE 20V conversion in the few weeks after my daily is completed.

Here is some pictures to enjoy

Old 02-04-2011, 11:25 AM
jholman

I believe they will work unless the gearbox internals are different in Australia
Old 02-04-2011, 11:27 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for my noneck not answering

yes in stock

contact sales@jgycustoms.com to buy

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Andrew@jgy

Default JGY LSD for RS5F70A

Hello! Yes we do have them in stock if that was the question you were asking. If you would like to get one of them let us know and we can get one of them out to you. Just let us know.

Thanks,
JGYCustoms