JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Our Community > JGY Member photos/videos

JGY Member photos/videos photos and videos of your ride

Old 03-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Abby@JGYnomore

Okay going back to the egg still waiting on some more pictures

Old 03-22-2013, 01:02 PM

leo lasalvia is on a distinguished road

i added them to my albums. i also deleted all my posts to wojo so there no more bull idk how to delete his. me and my brother where talking about it we might wait even longer on the car and swap the tranny to 6speed spec v tranny. but i want this thing to run by end of april its been sitting for idk 1.5years now havnt had any free time to actually show some love. also with the s3 cams i want to get them but whats the diffrence from the jim wolf tech and the brian crower i see a decent price diffrence.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Abby@JGYnomore

Cool Bc S3 vs. JWT s3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo lasalvia View Post
i added them to my albums. i also deleted all my posts to wojo so there no more bull idk how to delete his. me and my brother where talking about it we might wait even longer on the car and swap the tranny to 6speed spec v tranny. but i want this thing to run by end of april its been sitting for idk 1.5years now havnt had any free time to actually show some love. also with the s3 cams i want to get them but whats the diffrence from the jim wolf tech and the brian crower i see a decent price diffrence.
I Would say that they are both good cams, but lets see the numbers

BC S3-longer duration profile for added rpm =we selling them for $310.00 at the moment
-adv duration=272
-Dur @ .050=224
-Lift (in)=.494"

JWT S3 cams - S3 CAMS BILLET SR20 0.442" LIFT / 260 DEG.DUR. a common known cam =we selling them for $555.00

Old 03-26-2013, 09:12 PM

Updated a few things cleaned the pig up a lil. Been trying to post pics on my post but idk how so they are all in my albums.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:52 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo lasalvia View Post
Updated a few things cleaned the pig up a lil. Been trying to post pics on my post but idk how so they are all in my albums.
below your posts you click manage attachments and then choose them......it's easy......but if they are not jpeg's it's weird

or........have them in something like photobucket and use the icon above where you type that looks like a yellow square with a mountain scene

you act like it's difficult or something......like trying to turn off an alarm on your Gshock watch that someone finds funny

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
AnthonyB13

Hey now, I eventually told ya how to turn it off, lol.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:41 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

true, not sure why I didn't try that button....but the buttons are not easy to push, I was using my nail and it was hurting the watch, I now use a pin lid. it's an awesome watch, but I try not to wear it in the Marion Wendy's if you know what I mean

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 03-27-2013, 12:45 PM
AnthonyB13

Yea it is a tactical watch, so the buttons have to be hard to push.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:03 PM

Hey my blow off valve might be bad. I was wondering if I could use a greddy type rs to replace a stock gtirs bov?
Old 03-27-2013, 05:06 PM

I don't have a front mount its a recirculating. God I got bad spelling.