JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Our Community > JGY Member photos/videos

JGY Member photos/videos photos and videos of your ride

Old 12-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Infiniti lover

G20Heather will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
It's always so neat for me to see Nissans that are not offered in our country, yet exist.

For me, it has lines in the front similar to our Infiniti G20's and the sides maybe, maybe like our B15 sentras....and the back like nothing we have.

Your back photo makes it appear that it's AWD by it's stance.

funny about the tree!

I agree. The car is really neat. The front reminds me of my 2002 G20. I love the shape and the color. Thumbs up!

2002 G20
2005 G35x

Old 12-16-2011, 01:45 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice to see that Nissan didn't use a B14 or B15 motor in that chassis.

The simple yet effective high port motor........always was the best. It's a shame we don't get those in our cars now.

Nissan has a Sentra in our country with a 2L motor in it for 2011 and 2012 with NOT an SR motor.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 12-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Andrew@jgy

Can we some pictures of the hatch open i just wanna see the kind of room and interior you have.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:09 PM

HJThew will become famous soon enough

This was the last of our FWD SR20’s. The only AUDM SR20 that remained was the black top DET in the S15. Our N16 Pulsar went to a QG18DE as the best factory option engine.

Here’s a shot of the hatch open, parcel tray removed and my battery box in there for size reference.

The interior. Wheel, gear knob and handbrake are all leather but my gear knob was lost somewhere over time. Leather Nismo item ready to go in. Considering R32 GTR seats as they are cheap, more supportive and their dimensions will fit as they were fitted to the N15 VZR N1. Lucky I remembered to put my pants on for the drivers seat shot!

A shot with my wife’s ’02 BJ Mazda 323 (Protege5) for overall size reference.

Last edited by HJThew; 12-16-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Andrew@jgy

Hey man thanks. I really like tat car. Its definately something i would rock around town.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:11 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

at quick glance, I have to make sure which is the Nissan and which is the Mazda.......

almost same color, similar size...etc.

what's next, you both use the same color bath towels? Aussie's :-)

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 12-21-2011, 03:27 PM

CharsWigg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CharsWigg

Man I would give my left nut for a n15 pulsar awd...

2007 Nissan Maxima
1991 Nissan 240sx Hatch (SR Powered)
Old 12-22-2011, 05:38 AM

HJThew will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
at quick glance, I have to make sure which is the Nissan and which is the Mazda.......

almost same color, similar size...etc.

what's next, you both use the same color bath towels? Aussie's :-)
Haha! They told me you were good with Nissan's Jason! Rookie error young player! She had the Mazda first so when I got the SSS she would tease me and say I copied her car because her car was so hot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chars Wigg View Post
Man I would give my left nut for a n15 pulsar awd...
A dude from down here grafted an iR rear end into his N15 hatch along with the entire drivetrain. I'll can ask him if he needs a spare nut?

In other non-testicular related news, it looks like Quaife will be doing a limited run of their QDF6L LSD's and I have my name down for one .
Old 12-22-2011, 10:34 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

I mean a quick glance, you have to remember young jedi, that we don't have that body style on our side of the world........the emblems help my old eyes see the manufacturer. :-)

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
The Island Pimp

Kariba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kariba Send a message via Yahoo to Kariba

Good stuff HJThew. I always liked the body style of the N15 Pulsars. Only thing missing is the hood with the vents from the old RNN14 Pulsar.

Last edited by Kariba; 01-10-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: omit