JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Our Community > JGY Member photos/videos

JGY Member photos/videos photos and videos of your ride

Old 05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
AnthonyB13

What about the "no turning motor" Josh?

Sucks that you guys are short handed and have to work on Saturdays.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:36 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

it's not that bad
just alot of work..............and everything seems to have a hitch or a hiccup and side tracks you

what seems to get us the most is that customer projects take priority and sometimes our JGY projects get pushed back and back and back

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 05-08-2010, 10:42 AM
AnthonyB13

I know how that goes, in more a figurative than literal sense. Sorry that my poor car has been one of those nagging customer projects lol.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:05 PM
jholman

I dont really feel like telling the story about the motor...its long and drawn outnext time you call ill tell you....

and it does seem the every project has something weird but maybe things will change though

oh and im gonna put up some pics of the 240 after I wash it today
Old 05-12-2010, 09:44 PM
AnthonyB13

Where's the pics of my car ya promised there bro?
Old 05-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Alexnissannursing07

short on hand? I live just an hour away and I do have some mechanic experience. Willing to learn more. Minimum wage is more than enough. I'm open all summer until August 23, 2010 to be exact.

Heres my ride and me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pimpin.jpg (67.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 05-15-2010, 12:22 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

For "photos of me in front of my car", ChristopherNissan200sx has you beat hands down with some of his photos, but for the "Hottest Dopest Dressed Individual in front of his car", you win hands down

You might be our first forum dude in a tux at his car...............I hope that was for a dance or something.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 05-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Alexnissannursing07

Haha thanks. I was dressed up because me and my girlfriend went to prom. My friend (who has a 92' b13 xe) happened to take a picture of me and my car.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:45 AM
jholman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
For "photos of me in front of my car", ChristopherNissan200sx has you beat hands down with some of his photos, but for the "Hottest Dopest Dressed Individual in front of his car", you win hands down

You might be our first forum dude in a tux at his car...............I hope that was for a dance or something.

I second that...some of the hottest dopest camera action on the web
Old 05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
AnthonyB13

Here is a photo of my car before I took it to JGY, and Josh this is how the headlights and everything are supposed to look.