JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Chassis Specific > S14

Old 06-24-2011, 12:45 PM
jholman

I am a little different than Jason also I love the nasty low look. I agree that it's not 100% functional for daily driving...

But it looks so good

Old 06-24-2011, 12:45 PM
jholman

I am a little different than/then Jason also I love the nasty low look. I agree that it's not 100% functional for daily driving...

But it looks so good
Old 06-24-2011, 02:30 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

you 2 are missing the point

I have owned lower cars than any of you.

take a look at www.g20stuff.com and that's with that car up 2 inches

What I am saying it..............it's not cool if you wreck when you drive somewhere.

For example, when I pulled the Skyline out of the dyno and it rubbed on the pavement, I was embarrassed

cool = NOT wrecking

driving low and cool is neat...........taking a photo of your sick stupid car that is obviously hitting things in the front due to the scratches on it is not cool

2 things

if you guys think body damaged/defective paint is cool then:

A: then you guys think my blue car is like to die for and crap (queers)
B: you guys must think my dad is the cool person in the world......he runs into something daily

p.s. you CAN'T drive a car that's 1.5 inches off the ground in the front and not wreck

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 06-24-2011, 02:57 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

like this.......this is low and not wrecked

probably has Ksports for the adjustability
Attached Images
File Type: jpg low car.jpg (31.3 KB, 5 views)

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 06-24-2011, 03:19 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

hey Shamrock,

how about this: next time you are down, I'll grap a hammer and beat the **** out of your front bumper and call it "cool"

save you the trouble of lowering it with the Ksports...............oh wait...........you don't have any

:-)

I love mine.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 06-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Old School Sentra Owner Attitude

ShamROCK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
you 2 are missing the point...

A: then you guys think my blue car is like to die for and crap (queers)
B: you guys must think my dad is the cool person in the world......he runs into something daily
Well, I dunno about Josh...but I "guys" think that driving low is a firm decision that you have to back up with appropriate behavior...
  • like searching for safe roads to get you to and from your most visited destinations.
  • like taking your time when driving at night, lest you suddenly come upon road kill that you definitely cannot drive over...you'd have to drive around it.
  • like taking grades at an angle when entering a parking lot knowing that you will "scrape" otherwise.
  • like driving fast only when you're on a road that you know to be good and when you will have enough room to make evasive maneuvers if shomething is in the middle of your lane.
  • like avoiding speedbumps at all costs.
  • like ditching the heavy girls you like to hang out with unless they're driving their car(s).
The coolest thing your dad ever did was having you...and yes, I think he's very cool.

Last edited by ShamROCK; 06-24-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:26 PM
jholman

I really dislike those cars....It needs to be really low like nasty low in a ditch somewhere
Old 06-24-2011, 04:43 PM
abonham@JGY

i love some nasty low cars... as long as i can get over a speed bump. thats game ha
Old 06-24-2011, 05:25 PM
jholman

My yellow hatch was really low and I never had an issue with it...Some people are different drivers though...
Old 06-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Andrew@jgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman@JGY View Post
My yellow hatch was really low and I never had an issue with it...Some people are different drivers though...
You hit a beaver dam. lol thats an issue.