G20 P10 and P11

Old 11-08-2011, 01:52 PM
blairellis

Default Blair's P10, no prisoners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
Blair, what wheel is that on your G20?

What exhaust is that?
Its a newer model Sentra SE 2.0 wheel. 16x6.5 +45 IIRC.

The exhaust is a VRS piping kit with a 5" round magnaflow resonator and some Magnaflow oval out back. Can't remember the model number off hand.

I changed my picture from a van to a car? I think someone let Jason use the computer without supervision again

Last edited by blairellis; 11-08-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Received Infraction

Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blair's P10, no prisoners

Mr. Secret Pockets, have you lowered that car?

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 11-09-2011, 12:07 PM
blairellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
Mr. Secret Pockets, have you lowered that car?
Lowered about an inch or so on the newly re-designed KSport coilovers. I wanted a mild drop and not some hard-parked-look-at-my-slammed-car-stance.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:41 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

I lowered mine about 2.3 inches or so.

How is your camber? Is it tolerable?

We came out with a very nice camber kit is why I ask.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 11-09-2011, 12:55 PM
blairellis

It wasn't too bad actually. I think it was somewhere in the 1-2 degree range. Even on both sides. I'll have to find my latest alignment sheet to verify for sure.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:07 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

that's very tolerable and won't do much for tire wear

Mine was over 5-6 degrees and had to change it.

Of course, I got the Ksports through us at JGY, but I opted for softer spring rates than what they suggested. I really enjoy them.

Do you know what spring rate you did?

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 11-09-2011, 01:40 PM
blairellis

336 f /280 r
6 f / 5 r
Old 11-09-2011, 01:49 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

that's softer than me

they said 10front 4 rear was normal

I went 7front 5rear.

It's pretty close.......both our setups.

I didn't want the 10/4 because that seemed silly to me. A G20 is heavier in the back than a B13 yet they opted the lighter for the back in a G.

Also, from my experience with my B13, I thought Ksport's were too firm. I wanted something softer for a luxury car, yet firm.

In my B13, I had 286HP at the wheels and I could get HP spin because the springs were so stiff.

My G20, should certainly have more HP than that and I didn't want to go through that again.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 PM
blairellis

Yea, this is just about right. I am tempted to go even one softer just to see what it feels like, but I'm not sure about that. Its got a great ride quality for what it is.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:54 PM
jholman

That spring setup you have sounds soft enough for a daily driver....You looking to go 10's?