JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Chassis Specific > G20

G20 P10 and P11

Old 07-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Andrew@jgy

The fresh painted on and here look at it here http://jgyforum.com/showthread.php?t=1252&page=2

Old 07-06-2011, 11:32 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

The one with the Diana Body kit doesn't run..........has no motor, has no tranny and

IS NOT A "T" MODEL

my question to you is.......................

Since you posted photos of that car..................then you should know that the Diana kit is NOT a T.

T's are hard to find.

I have one.............you want to pay the correct price?

oh...........and it's in stock

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 07-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Old School Sentra Owner Attitude

ShamROCK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
Since you posted photos of that car..................then you should know that the Diana kit is NOT a T.
Good point...I tend to lose track of how many different cars are in your stable tho. Life was easier when it was all in your sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JGY View Post
T's are hard to find...I have one.............you want to pay the correct price?...
oh...........and it's in stock
Whatever the "correct price" is...i don't think im willing to pay that. In fact, i'm positive. I will take the "keeping the car in the family, so not really "selling" it...more like passing it on to my brother" price. Email it to me
Old 07-06-2011, 01:47 PM
jholman

What is the correct price on a good shape G20T. Not excellent but good....maybe like 3500.00 or is that off
Old 07-06-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman@JGY View Post
What is the correct price on a good shape G20T. Not excellent but good....maybe like 3500.00 or is that off
The price that the market seems to agree on is under $2k. I think kbb or edmunds.com would valuate with approx 60k miles (virtually unheard of) at about $1700.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:03 PM
jholman

I tend to find KBB and some of those a little low though...They have my 240 valued at like $2500 or something now....2 years ago it was well over $7000
Old 07-06-2011, 02:07 PM

well it's still a 13 year old car bro. only the aftermarket/modding/drifting community cares about that platform.

same for the G20...these are niche vehicles...only some of us care about them. and the market doesnt always represent the cult car status of some of these vehicles. Not for a looooooong while.

Check Barrett Jackson in about 20 years...then it'll be worth a bit again prolly, lol.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM
nittit

MrNismo is on a distinguished road

who's buying it?

I want it

where is it?

professional photography for old people

I am Mr. Nissit Nismo
Old 03-27-2013, 12:58 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

where is it?

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Tags
needy people