JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Performance Section > KA24DE and "T"

KA24DE and "T" for those that love the 2.4

Old 01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute
Default 240hp ka

We were talking to a guy from Florida yesterday on the phone that may have us do an install of a FWD KA into a Sentra.

....not the point

The point was that he was describing a guy that has over 240HP NA at the wheels with a built KA. I first told him it couldn't happen.

Of course it could happen........but it would be hard.

If anyone knows any info on this build, I would appreciate some more info

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 01-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Alexnissannursing07

I don't know any information technical wise about the build, but I actually have seen a FWD KA turbod in a sentra in person. The guy who owned it lived down the road from me when I was about 12 or 13. That was my first inspiration with a B13 and a perfect car to be inspired by. It was lowered (by springs or coilovers, idk). Clean, gauges, perfect paint, etc. The guy even brought it up to the house looking for parts from my dad. I didn't know much about cars at the time but all I can remember is my dad (who is a mechanic) saying it was a 2.4 from a Stanza and to add to it, it was turbo'ed. I remember getting off the bus and at times waiting for my parents to get home, you would hear nothing but a car screaming up the road and a whistling noise during shifts. Aw yes, how I remember my first "tuned B13".
Old 01-13-2011, 11:26 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

We had a guy call us over the weekend and mentioned that car.

I would like to see the car.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 01-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Alexnissannursing07

oh thats awesome. im glad to see its still in business.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Little Sexy Road Magnet

Brennan@JGY is on a distinguished road

I wonder if this car is still around

'03 WRX ----------catback, injen cai, coilovers, xxr527's, cobb heat shield, prosport bc, pyle double din
'03 Jeep Wrangler -4inch zone susp. lift with 35's, 15inch beadlocks, track bar, pitman arm, steering stabilizer.