JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Performance Section > Dyno Sheets and Time Slips, (brag in this section)

Dyno Sheets and Time Slips, (brag in this section) if you have proof, prove it

Old 05-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Old School Sentra Owner Attitude

ShamROCK is on a distinguished road
Default I wanna ride your dyno...

Friday.

I need to bring O2 sensors (?)

Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Great

We have sensors here.............what that description implies is that some cars burn them up quickly..........so we charge someone $70 for an hour of dyno'ing and then they burn a sensor up and we actually lose money for the hour.

So..........we sell them to people if they need them.

If you don't care to see what your A/F's are, we don't install it.

call for details

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 05-23-2011, 02:49 PM
jholman

What kind of power numbers are you wanting to see?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Old School Sentra Owner Attitude

ShamROCK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman@JGY View Post
What kind of power numbers are you wanting to see?
Well.....I have a new CAI in the trunk...I havent installed it yet. I was thinking:

1. Do pulls before and after the intake, to document gains. But that would mean that I have to wait to install it (NBD really since I've already waited about a month), and that I'd spend time installing it, instead of having fun with my homie JGY (without keeping him from working of course).

2. Install it up here (cant imagine when tho), and just do some pulls when i get there. In this case just to know what my car is putting out, and to scare the panties off of Andrew (high HP results)...or lull him into a false sense of security (low HP results) before I smoke him, and he wets his panties.

Is he really gonna race me or what?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Andrew@jgy

of course i am. im gonna make it a big deal have the whole town there to see me wax your cars buns no homo.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:04 PM
jholman

no homo
Old 05-31-2011, 10:37 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

what numbers did you get? I wasn't there.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 05-31-2011, 10:50 AM
Andrew@jgy

Yeah did you make the power you wanted. It still wouldnt have been enough to beat me in a race. I raced a 2.5 when you didnt show up and just destroyed it with out having to do much of anything!