JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers

For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers Got it? want to sell it? Need it? want to buy it?

Old 05-23-2010, 11:48 AM
SR20JonBoy

Default Selling my sr24 :(

Unfortunately, I have come to a point where money is forcing me to sell my JGY built SR24. I am getting out of the Navy in January and still have a couple of choices as to which job I'll be taking, but most of them have me moving long distances and I can't take all this stuff with me. I am willing to sell it for a reasonable price, so send offers. I would really like to see the car finished and looking good rather than waiting on me to get the money while it sits in my garage. I have 2 s13 bodies, 1.5 interiors (the black one was gutted when I got it), tein suspension, brand new tomei LSD, B&M shifter for both cars, body kit for s13.5, new s13.5 radiator core support, s15 lights, s13 HID halo lights(pop up replacements), lots of other crap I can't remember off the top of my head. The motor was built by JGY and is shown on the main page at the bottom. I can send the invoice for the motor to anyone interested. Like I said, send serious offers and we'll talk. Talking Jason into doing lots of free stuff to my 350z would be considered as well

Old 05-23-2010, 09:51 PM
jholman

really sucks you have to get rid of it...what kind of money we talkin??
Old 05-24-2010, 09:37 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

We are interested.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 05-24-2010, 09:53 AM
SR20JonBoy

All in all I have spent ~11-12k at JGY on the engine. One of the cars I bought was just a parts car for $400, the other wasn't much more. The suspension is Tein super drift on one of the cars, the other is stripped bare. I also have the s15 lights and hood, and a full body kit for an s13.5. Like I said, I have to sell it because I am out of money for it and I can't take it with me when I move. I do, however, plan on spending the money I make from it on a turbo setup for my Z since I can't NOT have a badass car. I'm looking for at least $11,000 for it since there is literally so much stuff here. All you need really is to paint one car and reassemble it with the new engine.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 PM
NathanM

What kind of shape are the S13's in rust wise and are they hatchbacks?

Last edited by NathanM; 05-27-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:01 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry about it..................they are coming here, along with the 350Z...........stay tuned for more details

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart