JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Performance Section > UpRev Engine Management

UpRev Engine Management Here we discuss the options and opportunities that can be had with Uprev, and how big Andrew's feet are.

Old 07-04-2012, 10:31 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute
Default 05 G35 Revup leaves with 260HP and 240tq

cmdedge from the forum came yesterday for an Uprev Osiris Tuner install and some dyno tuning.

We showed him how the software works and some of the tricks.

We then strapped his car down and got some base runs.

He was sporting a Motodyne 5/16 spacer, Motodyne Mrev2 manifold, Injen Short Ram Intake, a clone of the HKS dual exhaust, and an upper cat delete kit.

With the seat almost to the steering wheel, he laid down a nice 253HP and 230tq in 4th gear.

The first thing we did was optimise the MAF curve as suggested by Uprev.......and in this case (every case is different) we lost about 50HP........not good, so we scrapped that and went back.

Then, looking at his A/F........I richened it up above 2800rpms...........bam, 260HP and 240tq........awesome.

I modified the timing further and the fuel.........but we could only get to 258HP and 238tq...............so............we went back the the best program, the 260HP and 240tq.

Dedge and JGY was very impressed with that gain.

I've included the tune. Map one is the tune, the other maps are more generic in nature.

click this link to see a video of it
http://youtu.be/eCyLKzi76W0

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 07-04-2012, 02:28 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Uprev asked if we could take a photo of the car on the dyno with the software open showing us tuning it.

Andrew managed to take 1 blurry photo zoomed in so that you could not see the car on the dyno or that it was strapped down.

Here's me in action on the dyno showing cmdedge his fuel map that I was modifying with more fuel.............and then after that run we went back to a previous map that made 2 more HP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00531.JPG (154.2 KB, 6 views)

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 07-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Andrew@jgy

Only you laptop screen looks blurry to me. And thats even where you told me to stand and take the picture. JGY needs a new camera.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:13 PM
G35 Driver

cmdedge is on a distinguished road
Default andrew is

this is for andrew(http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Homosexual)

this is for Jason tune is great still throwing lean codes i am going to try and do some data logging later when it gets cooler to see what exactly is going on. because from what i can find on the internet the rear 2 o2 sensors only monitor under normal driving conditions. and a major problem that peopl have when it starts throwing the lean codes is that it will actually be less responsive through the first 4k RPM, i am going to find something that works for me and get that down right. i will keep you updated.
Megan Racing Resonated Test Pipes
M2 True Dual Exhaust (HKS Replica)
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Drilled and Slotted Rotors
5 Wire Hyper Grounding Kit
Tinted Tails and Side Markers
Uprev tune buy Jason
260whp/241tq
Old 01-03-2013, 11:13 PM
G35 Driver

cmdedge is on a distinguished road

BAck from the dead YAAAAAYYYYYY. **** work its a pain. check out my thread for new pics of the engine bay. i made it look purtier.
Megan Racing Resonated Test Pipes
M2 True Dual Exhaust (HKS Replica)
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Drilled and Slotted Rotors
5 Wire Hyper Grounding Kit
Tinted Tails and Side Markers
Uprev tune buy Jason
260whp/241tq
Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 AM
abonham@JGY

yee haw

Tags