JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers

For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers Got it? want to sell it? Need it? want to buy it?

Old 09-18-2012, 10:25 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donzi Jet Boat $4900 drug/salt free

I'm selling my Donzi Jet Boat. I know that JD and Logan were interested in it.

Here's my ad from Craigslist:

We are selling are Donzi boat. Make me an offer. Medallion verson. Full jet boat. sets about 11 inches in the water. Beautiful shape. Everything perfect. All seats restored, gauges work, We added a Binimi top, and Nautical Wings so it doesn't porpoise at high speeds. Stainless steel gas tank. It's a looker. White with subtle yellow/black graphics. Nice trailer included with boat. Features the biggest motor available. NOT the 90HP version, but the bigger Mercruiser option. Morse Controls perfect, reverse perfect. Trust me, if it needed fixing or adjustment, I did it. Will include some extras with it.....like life vests, etc. The cool thing about this boat is it's Donzi, but it's a little Donzi, so you don't have to abide by all the big boat rules. When you pass a SeaDoo, you know they know you are better than them. It's a floater, even my wife can move it around. We pull floats and skis behind it, too. Fits 5 perfect, but says holds more.......not unless you are dating :-) I'm old school, call me and make an offer, don't text me. You want to see it? call me, Jason 276 782 9100 p.s. If you are in Nigeria and want to give me $20,000 and I pay you the shipping difference, I'm not that old, go suck banana

The listing is here: http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/boa/3258857097.html

As some of you know, the Donzi name is like Ferrari in the car world. I have yet to be out on the lake and someone NOT mention something. You could NOT sink this boat if you tried. There's also no carpet in it. That's how they were made. Donzi got a reputation for being used as drug runner boats in the Florida Keys and also from Miami Vise. As many of you know, drug runners like boats that work well and are fast. I'm not going to say that you could move 55 kilo's with this boat, but some heavy dime bags could pass away with this. I always wanted to name the boat High Times, or Cocaine Cowboy, or Dime Bag, or White Girl, or Snowman, but Heather wouldn't let me.

It comes with a very nice and fair trailer that's easily worth $700.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 09-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Infiniti lover

G20Heather will become famous soon enough

You could have slightly modified the current name and called it Hurricaine Patty... But I still wouldn't let that fly, either. I'm not hip to that scene.

2002 G20
2005 G35x

Tags
boats and hoes, cocaine, drugs, johnny cochran, miami vise