JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Chassis Specific > OTHER NISSAN'S

Old 04-19-2009, 07:00 PM
NathanM

Default What Is This?

So what is this? I really like the front end and was going to look into if it would fit on my B14.

Old 04-19-2009, 08:16 PM
AnthonyB13

It looks almost like a Vis Racing Omega body kit, or a smoothed out Extreme Dimensions R34 kit. Well it is similar to them, I like the way it looks though, nice smooth lines for the front end.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:53 PM
NathanM

I really like it too, but it almost looks more stock than anything else, I mean our sideskirts look almost identical and from the angle atleast so does the rear bumper. It might be a Primera but I can't be sure. Anyone know?
Old 04-21-2009, 12:09 AM
sleeper-VAN

i would have to agree with nathan. it looks like a smoothed out R34 kit. There was a guy here in TN about 2 months selling an SE-R with the entire replica R34 kit on there. but with all the extra aero stuff on the front bumper it didnt make it look good at all. but this look really nice!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:18 AM
NathanM

The headlight, hood, and steering wheel being on the wrong side made me think that it's a JDM vehicle, but it being a body kit of some kind is definitely a possibility. I've been poking around and haven't been able to find a straight answer yet but as soon as I do I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

my guess is a Primera, but today with photo shop and all these kids doing this computer stuff.....it could be a fake car

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 04-21-2009, 11:38 PM
ChristopherNissan200sx

Nissan Almera N15

found what you were looking for

It looks like some kinda of stock bumper with a lip on it. I could be wrong though.

This one is amazing.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:45 PM
NathanM

Chris is the winner, at least I think they match up pretty well... thoughts?

Found this website where you can order the stuff if any one is interested:
http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/index.php...8fb164301098fc

Looking through all the bumpers I'm starting to lean towards it being an N16 bumper, even some of the ones in Chris's photo seem to match this one better:

Last edited by NathanM; 04-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.