JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > Chassis Specific > G20

G20 P10 and P11

Old 03-29-2011, 11:00 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Now if I can just figure out how to get the sticker off the inside of the back glass.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Old School Sentra Owner Attitude

ShamROCK is on a distinguished road

what sticker? where's the pics mannnn?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:15 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of internet connection do you have? 2 cans and a string?

how can you not see the photos?

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 03-30-2011, 10:38 AM

oops...THERE they are!!

Jason, that's beautiful...seriously. I love it. I think I want to...taste...it ()

It's giving me good, but weird feelings. I'm attracted to it.

Did you have any complaints with their work?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:02 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

not really

Very fair on the price..........I had them paint 2 extra mirrors for me that I ended up not using.......he charged me $100 more than the quote and I think that is very fair......the car also had more dents than he thought......the first owner drove the car attending Virginia Tech and probably got alot of party dents.

It's the best paint job on a car that I have ever gotten.........I won't say perfect, but definitely great.

Basically blemish free and super shiny. He took about 2 months extra, but I was fine on that. Very honest and up front.............and, he got paid in full when done, none of that B.S. where I end up paying and they don't finish.

What you may not notice........and may not see, is it's straight 2003 350z blue, I changed from '95 chrome door handles to 93.5 black plastic ones, I had the metal inbetween the doors painted matte black, I had the rear bumper shaved larger to clear the JGY exhaust tip, I had new door strikers and hinges installed on the driver's door, and more stuff.

This car can be yours for $13,500.

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 03-30-2011, 12:17 PM

Yep...I noticed the handles and the color. Black handles def looks better in this case.

Also noticed the intercooler...what motor setup is in there?

Are the Enkei's goin on it (the 20's)?

I know the pics are only part of the beauty, but from what I can see, that is a superb paint job. I guess you're gonna go with this shop in the future...
Old 03-30-2011, 12:36 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Don't get me wrong, it is a superb paint job. It is...........I'm just picky. It's awesome.

I have a gti-r motor in there. Beleive it or not, back in 2003, when we did that car for Bryan Pena, we did a Hotshot Bluebird kit on that car and we cut and welded it to fit because John Spangler from Hotshot is a douche bag.....don't get me started.

So............what I need to do next is installed the re-leathered front seats and the refurbished back seats, the turbo upgrade kit, injectors, and MAF.

I then plan to see if I don't break the tranny.

SR/RB/VQ technician