JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers

For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers Got it? want to sell it? Need it? want to buy it?

Old 01-14-2011, 07:03 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

.......you feeling ok?

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 01-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Alexnissannursing07

hmmmmmmmmmm.......1000 in cash and monthly installments after that. So tempting...........would love to have a sentra with no sunroof running a sr. hmmmmmm.....how long will this offer be held?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:01 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. no sunroof is nice

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 01-16-2011, 11:19 PM
DO NOT CALL THIS GUY......HE GOES CRAZY

TimSr20de is on a distinguished road

yea i hate sunroofs, it's not a matter of if they will leak it's when they will leak.

and no payments, unless it's 3100 dollars one time payment lol

Last edited by TimSr20de; 01-16-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:32 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

I'm all for the value of Sentras going up............but yours is a little much :-)

What's the deal with the lap dance?

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 01-17-2011, 03:41 PM

seriously what would you say would be a good price for it? i wanna get atleast 2800 out of it.

motor stock that i'm aware of, the body is okay but can be better, i'd say 7/10, (10 being perfect)

Needs to be re painted, clear isn't pealing but looks like someone tried to wet sand it a little, don't look horrible just isn't that great, paint prob 7/10

no exhaust leaks, sounds good, runs good, don't smoke or burn oil but leaks around the valve cover ( not much)

New brakes, rear are drum

no power options, not even cruise, no sun roof.

interior is about 10/10 for the condition but needs to be cleaned, maybe re dyed.

I never really see these for sell, when i do they are like 3500 to 4000, i seen one for sale for 4000 all stock, a se with a sr20 and first team car lot got it, don't know how much they want for it now.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:24 PM
AnthonyB13

I have to be honest Tim, most boosted B13's, unless they are heavily modified, only sell for around 4000-4500. That is less than what they are worth, certainly, but it seems like people let them go for that. For even a very clean good condition non-turbo B13 you are looking at closer to 1500 NADA value. I would really like to know where you are seeing these for sale for so much, because I may just have to go sell some stuff there myself. We all know that they are worth more than that, but when a person goes to a bank to get a loan, that is what the bank sees. I was talking to Jason this weekend and he said they just sold a clean B13 with wheels and a stock motor for $3200.........but that's from a place that does alot of Sentras so someone would probably pay them more because of the customer service.

Your car.......being an XE originally, I don't think getting $3000 is going to happen. $2000? maybe
Old 01-17-2011, 07:19 PM

i never see them for that low but yea mine was a xe it still isn't a true se-r but people that want them and can't find them that cheap may pay more. I'll probably just keep it up for a while but i'm still getting a lightweight flywheel and 6puk clutch from you all but i'm raising the price lol. Prob will keep it if it don't sell in a month or so. gotta love tax money
Old 01-21-2011, 11:17 PM

okay $2400.00 is what i'm trying to get bottom dollar, in a rush to sell make cash offer
Old 01-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Alexnissannursing07

hmm i could do 1300 in bout two weeks sound good?