JGYCustoms Forums  

Go Back   JGYCustoms Forums > For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers

For Sale and Want To Buy for Customers Got it? want to sell it? Need it? want to buy it?

Old 02-19-2010, 05:53 PM

Del higgins is on a distinguished road
Default Im done IM done

I am selling my 93 nissan sentra ser i just put a b14 tranny, jgy clutch, 8.8 pond fly wheel, a tecknics sway bar kit, a jgy short shifter and a koyo radiator doesnt have more than a mile on new parts runs fine passenger side is a little ruff interior is awsome im tired of messing with the transmissions in these cars i am asking 2800 for the car i just put 1800 into it the motor i put in last year has about 35000 miles on it ill get pics soon.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:04 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

Will you bring it here?

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 02-24-2010, 12:16 PM
jholman

Maybe we could do the RWD b13 thing...
Old 02-24-2010, 08:51 PM

I was kinda thinking that if guys bought my car i would bring it there and pay you the difference for the white one you guys have. that white one is the tranny cryo treated and shot peened...
Old 02-25-2010, 10:43 AM
The SR/RB Doctor

Jason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond reputeJason@JGY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure which one that one is, but one of the white ones we have is sold. Mike may not have put that on the site, but it is. It's the one that I have been driving that Cory Short stiffed us on about $15k on the build.

SR/RB/VQ technician

95 G20T with gti-r, Ksports, GT2871r, 350z blue, 18inch Enkeis08 Ruckus, torn apart

Old 02-26-2010, 02:34 AM

yah the white one on the site it was 4200... He needs to get on the ball with updating those cars for sale that would be the second one that i wanted that was sold :-) any other around that price that are close to the same. My big problem is i can build a thousand horse chevy or ford v8 without a problem this is my second b13 and the first one that i am trying to work on and i just dont know enough about them not only that i dont know anything but what ive read about an sr20 engine... by far nissan is my favorite i just need to learn the nissan way LMAO....
Old 02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

that's how I make such a good living :-)

trust me, I don't do my own plastic surgery

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 02-27-2010, 01:27 AM

what are you doing with the engine out of your drag car..... is there any other cars that are for sale that are half way built... and do you do layaway....
Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM
The SR/RB Doctor

selling it for $900 to the first person
..............not really........We have a great driving '94 G20 for $3900. auto, but great driver

yes........it is something that we don't show on the web site, but MANY of our customers do layaway

SR/RB/VQ technician

Old 03-02-2010, 03:07 AM

is the engine worn out or os it still strong and would you put n a daily driver.. and if you would how much for you to hold it for me and what payments would you exept a month for it... if you would except payments for it...